Saturday, August 23, 2008

The DNC = The First Annual Fashion Week of the Rockies

Looks like I am not the only one thinking next week Denver will experience its first Fashion Week and will join the London, Milan, New York, and Paris family. New York's Amy Odell confirms Spike Lee, Ben Affleck, Ed Norton, Anne Hathaway, Annette Benning among others will be in attendance. I hope to spot and report on all the celebrities there.

My sources tell me Michelle Obama plans to wear suits in the day and dresses by night. And, with purple being her favorite color, my hunch is we will see a lot of it!

There are 2 PIC shifts; 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Regardless of the one I am assigned to (morning or evening), I must pick up my credential in the morning. You won't hear me complaining! This will force me into the city to buy me time to workup the most fresh and delicious daily dish just for YOU.

I will attend events, walk the streets, take pictures, and spy, spy, spy! My days will start at 6:30 am for primping and prep and end around midnight, everyday for 4 days straight. And, I couldn't be more happy and feel more blessed for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

I am working on figuring out who the woman was this morning getting into Biden's SUV at his Deleware home. If you have a lead on this, let me know. You too can become a "source."

Jetting off to Chicago and then onto the DNC, Stephanie

No comments: